Wait.. I feel like i can blog more.. hehe.. hmm.. maybe more about myself this time?
lately, i dun really like many songs, but i noe i'm really fond of jay's 'wo bu pei'.. I can listen to it again, n again, n again etc. haha..it gives me goosebumps..i have weird missing something feeling everytime i listen to it, but wat am i missing? that i duno.. So, i really enjoy listening to it.. pondering over what is that mysterious thing, and twirling up old memories.. Ahh... still couldnt figure out wats it though..hmm..
If out next topic is about movies, guess our conversation can go on for a very long time..I've watched many *Big Grin* from Golden Compass till I Am Legend, u name it! wahaha.. duno since when i have tis weird obsession towards movies.. Guess is since there's fat pig to watch them with me.. =p But i hafta say, among ALL, I love Stardust best! It's the exact kind of movie i like to watch.. Can ask my sis how much i hunt for such movies on HBO hehe.. But alas, i missed the front part, regret...Golden compass is like a huge disappointment to me man.. not interesting at all! aiyoyo...
So fast 21st d.. hmm.. am getting abit panicky now.. =S cya
No comments:
Post a Comment