I should never have assumed, that i am bold enough to play this game
Now, it is too late to realise how much this affects me, or how much you affect me
When just a simple sentence from you, is already enough to gloom my day
Is this suppose to happen this way?
It's true, you've accompanied me through difficulties
But not many, i have to say
Do you know when I'm smiling? Do you know when i cried?
You know too little about my solitary life
I don't know whether this should be this way
Or am i too naive
to believe my patience will bear fruit
When after some time, things are still the way it is
People think the way they think
things turn out to be the way they are
whereas the differences in between
I guess only we can spot them, or maybe I
Should I wait in this maze, till i see the sunlight
Or should I explore my way out, do it or die
I'm still too lost to decide
Only my patience, and only time can tell this time
No comments:
Post a Comment