I am.. I'm not denying it at all
I would rather rot whole day
watching korean dramas one episode after another
and only bother to bath and wash my hair
when its already midnight
It feels like i'm doing a research here
and having a conclusion now that
korean dramas and songs
are the most emo ones of them all
and thus the ones i love the most
I get too comfortable rotting at home
that when it's time for me to get out of this comfortable zone
I'd cancel watever tat was supposed to take place
Even my sis couldnt stand the sight of me rotting anymore
she wud ask me everyday: why are u soo free?
I'm not panicking at all
I'm fine with it coz
I'm starting class this week anyway
wats wrong with me rotting now?
in fact, in total, i oni get to rest for one n a half months
(minus quite a few weeks of running errands..VERY short rite? yess i know)
Yes, i just finished my degree
and i'm not going to join the working society yet
i'm starting my ACCA in sunway this coming friday
and the anxiety is starting to get to me
thus the over-rotting =p (rest enuf now first, to face the upcoming war)
I duno wat to expect from ACCA
some told me, u can do it lah come on
some said, u've gotta b vry hardworkin, it'll eat ur life up
i'm a negative person so i took in alot of the negative advices
and i'm on the edge of freaking out now
If u see me joking and laughing about
I'm juz pretending
I'm actually quite nervous it feels like first day of school
I need encouragements please
Putak Hamnida!! >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment