Oh shit she’s really getting on my nerves…I did nuthin that will cost her any loss in any way and I really dun get wats in her mind…A minute she was all excited asking me bout things she din understand, and a minute later I overheard her complaining to others about how annoying I am, bugging her.. n they laughed over me.. I dun get it, I dun get anything at all.. i hate it when I hear them gather n laugh, as I know they would always save a laugh for me.. I was jus sitting there reading my own stuff when she turned the standing fan towards her and fixed it that way. HELLO! I’m sitting here k? if it wasn’t that there’s no ceiling fan here, I wouldn’t have cared abit even if u ate up the whole fan.. and that is not even your fan.. GOD! now I noe how much it sucks when u’re having finals, there’s no one on ur side around u, there’s no one who’s willing to listen or talk to you, everyone else despise you, and you couldn’t even cry at nite as you have a roommate and u dun want to frighten her.. man, it really damn sucks being like this, keeping all to myself, haven’t talked properly to a soul for 24hours (thank god chi kheng came otherwise 2 weeks) now I better suck my tears back in case my roommate wakes up. Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment