Monday, January 12

Now

I'm all alone now..

That's how i made myself become..

Maybe it's good in a way,

No hopes No expectations

No disappointment No hurt

But smiles are a package with them too i tink.. so they left too.. i duno wat's left...

Listening to Taylor Swift's Love Story just swings me away..
Makes me feel like doing something without thinking much.. anything.. and just run, run away..
Things are getting real out of my hands lately.. i cant seem to handle anything, at all..
I REALLY want to run.. SOO badly


Kept saying in my head:

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes


And will run away with anyone who says :

Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes

Anyone

For the time being, could only hide in twilight's fiction world.. it's weird, but these books seem to be the only thing that could calm me down now.. sigh

No comments: