Friday, March 20

Freedom, good?

My last midterm was yesterday.. and since then, i've been feeling ever so bored.. like there's practically nuthin i shud be doing.. so i jus rot the whole day..no passion to do anythin lately.. bored, but jus wan2 rot.. wat do u call someone like dat?

Reluctantly, I took a step out the door
I shouldn't, but still I did, turn back, to stare at the emptiness behind me
What was there? I started to ponder
Little came to my conscience, but somehow it seemed so hard to walk away
To just walk away, from this empty house i used to live in..

For a moment, I kept my mind empty, to quickly shut the door behind me
I should never come back, i thought to myself, I hope i could do it
It seemed unnecessary, but still, I did it
Locked the door, and threw the key away
Which direction did it go? i did peep, i'm sorry, please don't blame me

I heaved my heavy footsteps, and paced towards the blurness ahead
All i was told is to go, but where? i really don't know
I enjoyed too much time, being in the dark, my comfort zone
All i was told is that there'll be plenty of sunshine ahead
But Where? Why couldn't i see it?

I started to panic, i know i was lost
I didn't know where to, or where should i go
Many people paced busily around me, going where they are headed to
Where's my destination? Why didn't anyone stopped to help?
Still, I didn't want to give up

I straightened up, and lifted my head, I took efforts to try
I pleaded, I begged, I did all my best
But still, No one came to my refuge
They were still walking around, with the fast speed of theirs
They have their life, i could never blame them,

Then i realised, the only thing i was left with, was the key
The key to the emptiness, my past
I could still go back to find it, but after that, what?
Deep thoughts flew through my mind, with no intentions to leave
Unconsciously, i walked, and blended into the blurness ahead

Never mind if i never knew where to head to
At least i took my steps and i walked
And should i, someday, regret these steps i walked
I would still fake up a smile, just to show it to you
All these are your fault, you and only you

No comments: