Sunday, July 6

Its getting harder n harder to breathe

I look fine but I'm not
I have a serious issue with life
I know

Im not happy
Because of my greed
Because it feels like time is running out
So I've been pushing myself hard since a while ago
To try to accelerate obtaining what i feel like i should have achieved
I KEEP Thinking that
And that is one big problem

I'm not living in the moment
Im missing out all the great things i have with me now
By hoping n yearning for all those i want
Then beat myself up when things dont turn out the way i hope it to be
This cycle repeats in a fast pace
And i dont know how to stop it

I start to feel quite invisible to everyone
Like im always in my own world
Slowly watching myself get burnt out in every aspect

No comments: