I met 'him' today.. he was the kind i've always wanted.. characteristics that matched my check list.. but yet Whyyyy...
I've never done somethin lik this b4, not mentioning even thinkin about doing it >.< he electrocuted me i guess...
I've never done somethin lik this b4, not mentioning even thinkin about doing it >.< he electrocuted me i guess...
I didn't even have the guts to ask him that question, that question which pookie did ask in the end, at the time where aik thai shouted : omigoddd... and rushed towards the door.. MANnnn.. i'm such a chicken..
He, not only turned out to be 2 years younger, but also has a long time gf, who was a cheerleader, and is very pretty, whereby even his twin brother has a girlfriend too..
I kinda suspect that God's just testing my courage, asking me how badly i want this.. in which i screwed it up..
I wonder if i were the one who did it, would everything be much different now?
Ah, forget about it..
No comments:
Post a Comment