Tuesday, January 12

Today..

I had a great day today.. realised that i love doing outdoor activities.. I did so many things i never did before (psst, bcos i din dare to).. i guess frens' pressure does work.. I did kayaking, the fourwheeled motor thing, paintball shooting, went on slides like soo many times etc etc etc.. Yes, i'm happy doing these, though some really squeezed my heart out.. i wish i could frequently be this active, rather than watching movies, onlining all the time..It's very very different..Thanks kim & pookie, for grabbing my arm so tight not letting it go when i tried to escape (so so many times) during those queues =p

It is indeed a place that awakened so many of my memories.. Sometimes i would just stare at one spot and emo, daydream, wondering why everything's so different now.. I played the waterpark this time.. I feel like, finally,  i've managed to accomplish something i used to regret.. Til now, I still couldnt understand ur reason at that time..

They did the same things we did, they look like what we used to be.. But yet, they seem so different from us.. I'm really happy for them, I am.. but just that, i wish i could be as happy too.. y does it seem so hard..? I tink i noe they'll make it, through things we didnt..

Can't believe i'm crying already.. it's been a tough day holding them back..

No comments: